Monday, March 12, 2012

Monday Surprise

Ok so apparently the Random number generator over at Digital Darla's likes me this week!  So knock me over I never win anything!  Well it's a good start to the week.

Sadly I did not have any time to make a card today... bummer!  I was busy at the school reading with the kids and then this afternoon I spent my time working on my Income Tax (I would have rather made a card or two)

Saturday I managed to get 36 digital layouts ready to be printed and I even managed to get 4 digi page layouts done.  I was kind of hoping to get more done but it's better than nothing!

Sunday is my day off blogging day.  We spend family time together and since everyone was healthy it was off to the local arena for a skate!

Off to get some work done so I can make more cards this week!
Kellie

1 comment:

Tami G said...

WOW.. congrats on your win... and AWESOME job on the number of layouts done.. have a GREAT week..