Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Challenge time... (#2)

So I was at it again today!  This time it's bears.  I really wish there was more hours in a day!  I decided to join the challenge at Crafty Sentiments and Copic Challenge Blog today.  Unfortunately I have just discovered them so I don't have any of their cool stamps, so I decided to dig through my collection, which for some reason doesn't have many Teddy Bears.  That I am going to have to rectify as well! :)
Ingredients
Girl Stamp
Square Spellbinders
Purple ribbon that I had
Copic Markers
Hair Y02, Y11, Y21, E33
Dress V12, V15, V17, V09
Shirt V01, V04, V09, Lavender Spica
Shoes V01, V04, Lavender Spica
Socks B21, B24, C1, C3
Teddy E11, E13, E37, E57, E15, E21, E25 FRV1, RV63, C0
Skin E11, E15, E00, pink for cheek

I also coloured the flowers in the Dress colours and the Brads to match the Teddy's Bow.  I didn't like the bear as I was working on it but am quite happy with the finished product!  I did find out I must really like this stamp as apparently I have two of them.  Oh ya and lots of colourless blender.  When will I learn to colour in the lines?  Oh and her socks don't match on purpose, she was looking a little 'put together' for a little girl so I had to throw that in! :)

Again I was spending quality Colour time with my daughter.  She picked out her stamp that she wanted and way she went.  It is her 'creature'.  (I am dreaming of the day she picks flowers! LOL)

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week.xxx

Caz said...

What a lovely card...Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments. And good luck.

Caz..CS DT

Maire Gamber said...

Love your crd. The purple is so pretty! Adorable image. Thank you for joining us at CMC!
hugs,
Marie XX

Patricia St Martin said...

Just a darling card. I really enjoyed your image. Thanks for joining at Color Me Creative chellenge. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
Hugs, Patricia

Tami G said...

wow.. your bear really looks fuzzy.. such a great job...