Tuesday, March 06, 2012

My very first challenge!

So I have decided to try out this Challenge thing... So here goes...

I happened across this Digi Darla's website and saw that they had a Spring challenge. I also had time to get something done before the deadline!



I used one of Digi Darla's freebie images as it's the first time I have been to the site... I think there may be some digi stamping in my future from that site! :)

Ingredients
Digi Darla Image
Spellbinders
Versa Mark and a Flower stamp for the background
Copics
Hair Y00,Y11, Y21, Y33
Overalls B91,B95, B97
Shirt C1, C3
Skin E00, E11, E21
Leaves G28, G09
Grass G21, G24, G28
Pinks RV63, RV02, RV55
Watering Can YG05, YG09
Browns E13, E15, E19, E29

So I am a little dull so I decided to brighten up the card with a ribbon that matched the nice green watering can.... and it was supposed to be spring!

I almost forgot my 4 year old daughter wanted to colour too... I think hers took a little less time than mine but we both had fun!

8 comments:

Debora said...

Hi Kellie,that's such a cute card! Challenges are so fun addictive!
I've added the colors I used for Alice's hair on my blog. I hadn't realized they weren't added, but then remembered I lost my internet connection as I was editing and adding to that post and forgot to add them. Thanks for asking. Most challenges will want you to turn off your comment/word veryify option so they can leave comments on your blog. You can change it to a moderate option.

Chris Hanselman said...

Wonderful job on your first challenge!! Like Debora said they are addictive. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Think Spring challenge
Chris
DD-DT

Digi Darla said...

Wow! What a great job! Your card is gorgeous! Certainly not your first card! :) You have a very lovely blog. I can't wait to see more cards that you create! SO honored that you chose a DigiDarla Challenge as your first one. <3 XXX~DigiDarla

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Kellie and welcome to the digital world! So glad you found us and we're honored to be your very first challenge!!! You did an amazing job with this image and your card is awesome! I love that your daughter colored her up too!! So sweet!! Hope you'll come back and join us, we have a new challenge set to go on Monday!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!!

Scrappin Mama said...

Awesome job on your first challenge, love the coloring, Thanks for joining us at DigiDarla's
LisaO-DD-DT

Denise Pustelniak said...

You did an awesome job especially for your first challenge and love the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

Karen Wilson said...

Good morning!! Congrats are in order - come visit us at Digi Darla's to see why!! Congrats!

Beckie said...

My baby likes to help me too ;0) Great job to both of you!! Thanks for playing along with us at Digi Darla.

Be blessed, Beckie